Jobs are the primary method of earning money on all OMM Towny servers. You can select up to three jobs at first and do activities related to these jobs to earn a set amount of money. For example, a Farmer earns money by planting and harvesting crops, while a Miner earns money by mining ores. All actions related to a job are worth a certain amount of job experience and money. When a certain amount of job experience is achieved from doing tasks related to the specific job, the job is leveled up. At certain levels you receive access to special abilities, such as the ability to craft mob spawners or to use Radar to find ores. These abilities are the incentive to perform jobs related activities. Jobs are aimed to simulate real-world work as closely as possible while allowing for players to have fun.
Unlocking Job Slots
The amount of jobs you can have active at a time is increased by leveling up jobs to level 40.
|Level 40+ Jobs||Job Slots|
Please Note: "/j" is interchangeable with "/jobs"
- /j select
- Displays a graphical user interface which allows for you to select jobs by clicking on the icons for the desired jobs.
- Note: You do not lose any job experience as a result of removing jobs and selecting new jobs.
- Note: Job selection has a cooldown of 60 minutes.
- /j browse
- Lists all available jobs.
- /j info [job name]
- Brings up a graphical user interface that shows all available ways to make money and job experience with a particular job.
- Note: The amount of money shown is based on your current job level and increases as you level up the job.
- /j stats [player name]
- Lists your current jobs if no player name is set.
- If a player name is entered after the command, lists the current jobs and the levels for the player.
- /j stats all [player name]
- Lists all of your jobs and job levels, and shows which jobs are currently active.
- If a player name is entered after the command, lists all jobs and job levels for the player.
- /j browse [job name]
- Lists the Advanced Job options available for a particular job.
- /j unlock [job name]
- Lists the unlockable advanced jobs for a particular job. A new advanced job is unlockable every 10 job levels.
- /j upgrade [job name]
- Allows for players to select an unlocked advanced job.
- /findjob [job name] [town/nation/all] [level]
- Lists online players with a certain job and/or job above a certain level.
- Note: "/fj" is interchangeable with "/findjob"
- /j [command] ?
- Shows information in-game about a particular job command.
The level cap for all jobs is 50. As your level increases, you earn more income for the actions of your job.
|Job Level||Exp Per Level||Cumulative Exp|
Job skills are mcMMO abilities that are unlocked along with certain jobs.
- The Acrobatics and Unarmed skills are available to everyone even without a job.
|Jobs||Job mcMMO Skill|