Action Taken Toxic Player - AsianEyes

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Operating, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Operating

Operating Sleeping
    Multiverse Voidwalker 4 Year Badge Staff Ex Machina

So, today, I got on the server with an old friend, AsianEyes. He told me that he wanted to show me his town on discord, so I went and checked it out. He told me he griefed his entire town but I didn't see it, so he teleported me and I saw "AUSCHWITZ" in block letters on the side of his wall. I was entirely confused by this, so I questioned him and he told me to teleport. Upon looking down, I saw multiple swastikas made out of flaming nether rack. Since he was an old friend of mine that I occasionally talk to, I decided not to report him at first and try to get him to actually build something nice and take down his horrible builds. He said he wanted red terracotta and diamond blocks, so I obliged as I do not play as often as I used to. I then left to continue building on another server, then he told me to get back on, so I did. I gave him more terracotta for what I thought would be an Asian build or something... he then went off in chat. The screenshots speak for themselves... I also checked dynmap and found a giant swastika... I tried my best, but it seems he is a lost cause.

https://imgur.com/a/dM8DdLk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.