Hey, I like to design minecraft mods on paper, and I've designed a couple enchantments over the years. I think some are simple enough that I believe they could be added into the game as a custom enchantment. Here's a small list of a few of them. Blaze Blaze doubles fire damage deal by Fire Aspect and Flame enchants. This enchantment comes with only one level, and if implemented should only be available to high level enchanters. Blaze: Doubles damage of fire from Fire Aspect and Flame enchantments. Spoiler: Trivia This enchantment is the first one I ever designed, and is the signature enchantment of rainbowcraft2, my minecraft character. Counter As you take damage, a small portion of this damage is absorbed and added to your next attack. This should be simple enough to add, in theory. The way it should work is it should add a percent of the last hit you took to your attack's damage. The damage buff only applies to one hit unless hit again. Counter I: 5% of last damage taken is added to next attack. Counter II: 10% of last damage taken is added to next attack. Counter III: 15% of last damage taken is added to next attack. Spoiler: Trivia Counter is more powerful the less armor you have. Since the effect will be based on damage taken, armor will reduce the effect indirectly, as it reduces damage taken. Counter was originally called Counter-Charge because it stored the damage and unleashed it all at once in one attack. I changed it's name because it sounded really bad that way, and I simplified the effect for the sake of making it reasonable to implement. Originally, this enchantment was applied to rainbowcraft2's shield. Right now he has never used that shield in combat, but it has a ton of damage.absorbed. He basically has a one-hit kill lying around his base somewhere. Banishment Increases base attack damage against custom mobs relative to their tier. More powerful than sharpness against heroic and legendary mobs but weaker than smite/bane of arthropods on respective mobs. Conflicts with sharpness, smite, and bane of arthropods. Banishment I: +1 damage against strong mobs, +1.5 damage against heroic mobs, and +2 damage against legendary mobs. Banishment II: +2 damage against strong mobs, +3 damage against heroic mobs, and +4 damage against legendary mobs. Banishment III: +3 damage against strong mobs, +4.5 damage against heroic mobs, and +6 damage against legendary mobs. Banishment IV: +4 damage against strong mobs, +6 damage against heroic mobs, and +8 damage against Legendary mobs. Spoiler: Trivia The original banishment enchantment was supposed to be used to increase damage against ghostly mobs. It was basically like smite or bane of arthropods but for ghosts. Since there are no ghosts in octagami I instantly came up with the idea of making it hurt custom mobs more. Trailblazer Leaves a trail of fiery particles that lasts 0.5 seconds and ignites hostile mobs for fire damage. Conflicts with Frost Walker, Blaze and Depth Strider. Trailblazer I: Deals 3 ticks of fire damage to ignited mobs. Trailblazer II: Deals 5 ticks of fire damage to ignited mobs. Spoiler: Trivia Part of the Deities of Nature mod line, where everything is elemental. Trailblazer is basically fire aspect for your feet. Would be affected by the blaze enchantment if you could put blaze on boots. Thinking about it, Octa probably could arrange that.... Since the trail lasts a specific duration, the trails gets longer the faster you move. Using a Speed III potion and the /speed command adds 60% from the potion and 10% from /speed, for a total of 70% increased speed, which extends the path's length from 2 blocks behind (4 blocks per second sprint speed) to 3.4 blocks behind (6.8 blocks per second). Thunderstrike Has a chance to strike mobs with lightning when hit. Conflicts with Fire Aspect, possibly affected by blaze. Thunderstrike I: 10% chance per hit. Thunderstrike II: 17.5% chance per hit. Thunderstrike III: 25% chance per hit. Spoiler: Trivia Basically just a generic sword effect. I've seen other servers do this, but none seem to have it as an actual enchantment. This enchantment is from the same mod line as Trailblazer. Those are the enchantment ideas I think would best work as part of the server. Let me know what you think in the comments!